In the People’s Republic of China, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Africa
Notarized as the Director and Officer, Future Ladder International Educational Development Company Limited, Hong Kong, PRC.
Appointed as the President and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Canadian International School, Kunshan, China.
Assigned the role of Director of Education, Canadian International School, Kunshan, Jiangsu Province, China.
Established an English Language Foundation and Credit Transfer Program for Yangzheng Middle School, Jinjiang City, Fujian in affiliation with St. John Kilmarnock IB, World School, Waterloo Region.
- Appointed as the Superintendent of Academic Affairs (CISK). Also visited Dhaka, Bangladesh and conducted a feasibility study on their behalf .
- Appointed as their International Senior Advisor and faculty recruiter.
Invited to Kunshan Jiangsu Province to meet the investors and local government for cooperation on a major project that would lead to the establishment of an international school, namely the Canadian International School in Kunshan, China (CISK), adjacent to Duke Kunshan University.
Acting in the capacity of an International Senior Advisor to St. John, Kilmarnock School, Waterloo Region for the Kunshan School Project.
Worked with the Canadian International School, in Dhaka, Bangladesh as a faculty recruiter and to conduct a feasibility study.
Helped facilitate the signing of Memorandum of Agreement Between Wilfrid Laurier University and the Xiamen Institute of Technology, Affiliated with Xiamen University.
Signed an agreement with the Fujian Provincial Association for International Exchange and Co-operation in Xiamen, Fujian Province, China.
- Appointed as the Director of International Education by York Education Group based in Toronto, Ontario to offer advisory services on a contract basis.
- Also worked with the Nova Scotia Department of Education and authorities at a major high school in Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China, Shenyang No. 2, to create a “school within a school” concept and incorporate into its academic studies, secondary school credits leading to the Nova Scotia Secondary School Diploma.
Signed an agreement with Sunway University College/Malaysia, Canadian International Matriculation Program to act as their faculty recruiter.
Hosted visiting delegations of government education officials from Vietnam.
Signed a comprehensive Memorandum of Understanding with the Beijing Municipal Education Commission/Beijing International Education Exchange, and other strategic partners in China.
Joined the Ontario Trade and Investment Mission to China – in Beijing, as part of a 12-day trade mission led by Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty that included more than 125 people from approximately 100 organizations, representing private sector companies, universities and colleges, municipalities, agricultural organizations as well as medical research institutions.
Established the first Canada China English Summer Village in Weifang City.
- Helped negotiate and facilitate the signing of a Memoranda of Understanding between Weifang Foreign Languages School, Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, P.R. China and a number of district school boards London, Niagara Falls, Waterloo in the Province of Ontario.
- Participated in the official opening of Weifang Foreign Languages School – September 8th, 2001 and in March 2002. Appointed as the Senior International Education Advisor for Weiching District – authorized by government, Weicheng District, China.
Visited Beijing, People’s Republic of China to participate in the 2nd Annual China U.S. Conference on Education to present a conference paper, building a welcoming, caring and learning school community, engaged in serving the needs of children and youth.